Leasing allows you the full use and benefits of an asset but without the potential burdens of ownership as this rests with the lessor. After the primary lease period you can return the asset or continue to use it through a secondary rental agreement.
We can create payment schedules to match the income generated from the plant, equipment or vehicles without putting your cash flow under pressure.
Our service offering
Looking to invest in assets without it affecting your working capital? With low monthly payments while still retaining liquidity, flexibility and ease of payment? BRS Lease has the answer. Our in-depth knowledge of lease constructions and their underlying assets means that we stand out through the way in which we determine residual value. Ensuring you benefit from a minimal monthly payment.
Being a 100% subsidiary of BRS also gives you access to a full range of banking products and services. So we can offer you a total solution tailored to your specific needs.
Leasing is suitable for:
• Light and heavy commercial vehicles
• Engineering machinery and material handling
• Construction equipment
• Buses & coaches
• Agricultural equipment and miscellaneous plant
Leasing features and benefits:
1. Flexible rental patterns and lease periods
2. Minimal capital outlay
3. Rentals can typically be offset against profits
4. If you are registered for VAT, you can normally reclaim VAT on the rentals
5. Rentals can be arranged to mirror customer's cash flow - excellent for budgeting.
By continuously seeking new ways to meet the changing demands placed on businesses, our specialists have developed an extensive knowledge of leasing assets. It means you can rely on us for the ideal solution. And because we keep lines of communication short, you can also be sure of a quick decision.