Saving for a long-term project or even for a rainy day is always a challenge. With our Prosper Savings Account, you give your savings a real chance to grow. With great interest rates, your savings will grow faster while you enjoy the many other benefits of this account.
• Access to personal overdraft or loan of up to 75% of your savings account balance
• Competitive tiered interest rates
• Access to investment opportunities for long-term saving needs
• Access to a wide range of life and personal insurance packages
• Credit facilities available subject to qualifications
• No account maintenance fee is charged if average monthly balance stays above $5,000 (maintenance fee of $35 is charged if balance falls below $5,000)
• Free internal fund transfers from any of your account(s)
• Account opening balance of $5,000
• Minimum interest earning balance is $8,850
1 passport size colour photograph
Valid identification - Any of the following: passport, driving license, voter’s card or reputable & well-known employer’s ID
Proof of residence - Utility bill that is not more than three months old (electricity, telephone, water, satellite, TV bills), government or local authority bills
Referee (any of the following)
Account holder with us for at least the last six months.
Reference letter from employer.
Letter from a practicing advocate.
If prospective customer has a banking history, provide a six month bank statement from prior bank subject to verification and confirmation.
For non-residents, a letter from embassy or parent firm.
Prosper Savings Account